Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tiger or a Lamb


Tiger or a Lamb

Wednesday 26 December 2007by Tenzin Dhargyal
Tiger of a Lamb
Sometimes I see, I hear, I know
My country men laying their lives
For our common cause.
It shudders my entire soul
Like the pop corns in the oven
It touches me so strong that
Deep within me cries, "Rise Up!"
Sometimes I see, I hear, I know
My country men struggling their lives
For their private cause
It knocks out my entire limbs
Like the Popeye without spinach
It dismay me so strong that
Deep within me cries, "Leave it!"
Sometimes I see, I hear, I hear
My, your ageds counting their days
For their final Go
It wakes up my beaten soul
As if spring comes to wake up the plants
It energizes me so much that
Deep within me cries, "I Must!"
Am I am a drifter? Yes! I Was, I am
but will I be and will you be? Remember
A tiger and a lamb reside in every one
Only a driving force is needed
Is it not high time to wake up
The tiger within us before it extincts?
January 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment